2. Relay set - Operates electronic control unit 3 and motor driven fuel pump 17.
3. Electronic control unit - Receives information about oil quantity, coolant temperature and temperature of cylinder head, position of throttle valve, starting phase as well as engine rpm and injection point. It processes this information and transmits electric pulses to the solenoid injector. It is connected with the individual components by means of a multiple connecting plug and associated connecting cables.
4. Coil - In addition to its normal function, it transmits the number of engine rpm or the injection point to the control unit.
5. Air measuring instrument - This supplies information to electronic control unit of quantity of air drawn and activates fuel supply pump.
6. Supplementary air valve - Supplies extra air during engine heating stage, depending on temperature level.
7. Throttle switch - Signals idle and full load to electronic control unit.
8. Temperature sensor - Signals coolant temperature at the cylinder head outlet.
9. Cold starting solenoid injector - During starting in low temperatures, injects extra fuel into intake line.
10. Solenoid injectors - Inject fuel in intake port of cylinders.
11. Delay thermal switch - This automatically controls injection of cold starting solenoid injector.
12. Fuel pressure regulator - Keeps fuel pressure constant in fuel lines.
13. Fuel delivery line
14. Excess fuel exhaust line
15. Ignition switch
16. Fuel filter - Is fitted on fuel supply line for fuel filtering.
17. Motor driven fuel supply pump - Delivers a constant supply of fuel to solenoid injector.
18. Fuel tank
19. Oxygen sensor (Lambda probe) - Measures the oxygen content of exhaust gases and transmits any adjustment of air-fuel mixture to control unit.
20. Catalytic converter - Reduces harmful residues contained in exhaust gases to a minimum.